Who should take this course?
Any employee responsible for handling data, as well as their managers. It is particularly useful for employees responsible for managing or accessing databases.
What does it cover?
This e-learning GDPR Short Course is designed to help your organisation navigate the introduction of the legislation and covers all the important information on how the GDPR affects your business.
Aimed at any employee responsible for handling or accessing data, the e-learning can be completed in less than 40 minutes, and at just £5 per learner.
So if you’re looking to successfully unravel the GDPR, from understanding basics such as what is and isn’t data, to the principles behind how to process client information and how your organisation should respond, our e-Learning has it covered.
Topics covered on this course include:
- What the GDPR is, and how it affects how your business collects data
- The principles behind how you should process client data
- The rights of individuals over their data, including subject access requests and the right to be forgotten
- The GDPR requirements for your organisation
- What data and personal data is Data breaches and penalties
What will learners achieve?
The e-learning Conflict Management Short Course is designed to help your organisation navigate the introduction of the GDPR. It covers all the essential information on how GDPR affects your business.
Learners will receive a Highfield e-learning completion certificate, which is downloadable upon successfully finishing the course.